New webinar on Wednesday, January 27th at 1 PM EST from Jigsaw featuring Anneke Seley:
The world of selling and buying has changed in the Internet age. Market-leading companies are transforming the way they sell to meet and exceed the expectations of today’s customers while containing sales costs, increasing productivity and maximizing revenue and profit. One of the most successful strategies innovative companies have embraced is the launch or expansion of an inside or Phone/Web sales channel.
Anneke Seley, who started the sales consulting firm Phone Works after a ten-year career at Oracle, will share her insights and experiences working with leading showcases of inside sales. I will be featured as one of the stories on how I use Jigsaw to break into underpenetrated accounts.
You will learn:
• The outlook for inside sales and is its role in the new culture of social selling or Sales 2.0
• How leading companies as well as start-ups are implementing and succeeding with Inside Sales 2.0 practices and technologies
• How you can get started with new Inside Sales 2.0 initiatives
To register for the webinar click here.
To subscribe to the New Sales Economy blog click here.
- Inside Sales Metrics Research Report: The Data Fueling Inside Sales
- Inside Sales Hiring – A Visual View of the Trends [Infographic]
- Inside Sales Tune Up: Roundtable Discussion with Mike Damphousse and Trish Bertuzzi
- B2B Sales Strategy: You Are Your Search Results
- Help More of Your Sales Reps to Hit Their Quota